Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Goodbye Cherokee Circle.

These are just a bunch of pictures we took of our Cherokee Circle neighborhood we took before we moved to the Watkinsville house on Nov. 1. It was sad. We've been in that original basement apartment for four years. I brought my babies home to that little blue bedroom with the cute little whale James painted on the wall. We've been on a thousand walks to the two oak trees and to Athens Academy next door. It felt like a little piece of heaven to me--so many happy memories. We were sad to say goodbye even though we're not even leaving Athens yet--now that is going to be tough!








4 comments:

Caglefamily said...

Ahh, I miss those walks too!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful place in which to live. Thanks for sharing with the world.

Em said...

WOW. I had no idea that you lived in such a beautiful area. I would miss it too. Each time we have moved I have been a little sad to leave the place. Especially our first apt. It was our first home, brought our first baby there... ah. So many good memories...except the basement on center street.. I never missed that place for a second. :)

Becca said...

What a beautiful place! I love your new little home and thinks it's so adorable, but it would be hard to leave this area for sure! It's lovely. It's very far away from where you live now?