Wednesday, November 28, 2007

October happenings

Yes, I post October happenings near the end of November. The time-lapse that is very true to my way of doing things. Enjoy!

First, we had a good time at the Watkinsville Fall Festival again this year. James ran the 5k again and got an excellent time as usual. Henry loved the hay ride, and of course we all loved the funnel cake. Yum! We went to a performance by the Georgia Gymdogs (gymnastics) who are the current national champions and I got to talk to Courtney Kupets (you might remember her from the last Olympics--I think she got a few silver medals.)





Then, nothing special about these pictures except for my cute boys. The first one shows our messy house when we were all sick. I thought Wesley was pretty cute watching the movie. And James and Henry taking five together but Henry woke up just as I was taking the picture.



And of course there was pumpkin picking...






And then there was Halloween. Henry was a knight/Prince Phillip (from Sleeping Beauty). He had a great time running around the ward Trunk-or-Treat with his sword in one hand and a sucker in the other. Several of his friends were also either knights in shining armor or princesses. Some of the pictures are also from his "school" group and the rest are from Halloween night. Wes had a pretty good Halloween too, once he got used to his mane. He went through about 4 or 5 suckers while we were trick-or-treating--what a treat!



































4 comments:

Caglefamily said...

wow the ward has changed so much since I left, I don't recognize most of those people. It looked like you all had a blast and I miss being there.

Em said...

The kids look amazing! How do you make such darn cute costumes? I still love that lion one...it is cuter than any I have seen for sale. Henry looked so good as a knight too. did you make that all too?

Emily said...

Hey Emily and Addy! Thanks for looking. We enjoy looking at your blogs too. You two are the ones who made us do it so thanks a bunch. Yeah, Em, I made Henry's costume. It was a pretty big rush job--it looks much better far away thank close up. But thanks! And Addy, the ward has changed a ton, but I also just missed getting pictures of the old standbys. Other than Sara Anderson moving, all the rest of us are still here. There's just a lot more young families total, which is nice.

Becca said...

such cuteness! What a fun month! You guys always do such fun things! Running a race is always a good idea...way to go there! James and I have loved doing fun little things like carving pumpkins and getting into holidays, dressing up for halloween. Being married is quite fun. And I can't wait to have Grace here to join in and add much to the adventure of life!